Dentures – Azle, TX
Regain Your Complete, Confident Smile
Did you know that almost 40 million Americans are missing all their teeth? So, if you are struggling with gaps in your smile, you’re not alone. Fortunately, our team at Rubal Dentistry can help with dentures in Azle! This effective, life-like, durable tooth replacement option can restore your complete, confident smile that you’ve been missing without invasive surgery. Ready to schedule your first visit? Contact our office today!
Why Choose Rubal Dentistry For Full & Partial Dentures?
- Serving Azle and Surrounding Communities Since 1996
- Highly Trained and Experienced Dentist
- Low-Interest Financing Available
Designed to help patients who are missing an entire arch of teeth, full dentures are custom-made replacement teeth that sit atop a gum-colored base. While the high-quality acrylic perfectly balances comfortability and durability, the teeth are custom-made from natural-looking material that resembles every detail of real enamel. They are held in place by a combination of natural suction and a special adhesive to ensure you can smile, talk, and laugh with complete confidence and minimal movement. Plus, they are completely removable, which allows you to complete your oral hygiene routine hassle-free.
Partial dentures are ideal for patients who are missing several teeth in a single arch, but still have a few of their natural ones intact. Like full dentures, they are incredibly life-like, entirely removable, and have a gum-colored base. However, instead of being held in place by adhesive, a metal piece is used, which discreetly fits behind your existing teeth.
With proper care, your dentures can last 5+ years! Fortunately, maintaining them is relatively easy as long as you follow a few best practices:
- Use a non-abrasive denture cleaner and a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean them daily
- Soak your dentures in a special cleaning solution each night to preserve their shape
- Continue brushing and flossing any remaining natural teeth to keep your oral health in pristine condition
- Avoid hard or crunchy foods that can cause them to chip
- Handle them with care to prevent them from breaking
- Visit our office regularly for adjustment appointments to ensure they fit snugly
Benefits of Dentures
Dentures are a tried and true tooth replacement solution that has helped countless patients enjoy a full, beautiful smile again. They continue to be a highly recommended solution for tooth loss because they:
- Have a lower upfront cost than dental implants
- Don’t require surgery
- Can last 5+ years with proper care
- Protect your remaining teeth from excessive wear or unwanted shifting
- Are extremely life-like