Dentures – Azle, TX
Regain Your Complete, Confident Smile
Did you know that almost 40 million Americans are missing all their teeth? So, if you are struggling with gaps in your smile, you’re not alone. Fortunately, our team at Rubal Dentistry can help with dentures in Azle! This effective, life-like, durable tooth replacement option can restore your complete, confident smile that you’ve been missing without invasive surgery. Ready to schedule your first visit? Contact our office today!
Why Choose Rubal Dentistry For Full & Partial Dentures?
- Serving Azle and Surrounding Communities Since 1996
- Highly Trained and Experienced Dentist
- Low-Interest Financing Available
Designed to help patients who are missing an entire arch of teeth, full dentures are custom-made replacement teeth that sit atop a gum-colored base. While the high-quality acrylic perfectly balances comfortability and durability, the teeth are custom-made from natural-looking material that resembles every detail of real enamel. They are held in place by a combination of natural suction and a special adhesive to ensure you can smile, talk, and laugh with complete confidence and minimal movement. Plus, they are completely removable, which allows you to complete your oral hygiene routine hassle-free.
Partial dentures are ideal for patients who are missing several teeth in a single arch, but still have a few of their natural ones intact. Like full dentures, they are incredibly life-like, entirely removable, and have a gum-colored base. However, instead of being held in place by adhesive, a metal piece is used, which discreetly fits behind your existing teeth.
With proper care, your dentures can last 5+ years! Fortunately, maintaining them is relatively easy as long as you follow a few best practices:
- Use a non-abrasive denture cleaner and a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean them daily
- Soak your dentures in a special cleaning solution each night to preserve their shape
- Continue brushing and flossing any remaining natural teeth to keep your oral health in pristine condition
- Avoid hard or crunchy foods that can cause them to chip
- Handle them with care to prevent them from breaking
- Visit our office regularly for adjustment appointments to ensure they fit snugly
Benefits of Dentures
Dentures are a tried and true tooth replacement solution that has helped countless patients enjoy a full, beautiful smile again. They continue to be a highly recommended solution for tooth loss because they:
- Have a lower upfront cost than dental implants
- Don’t require surgery
- Can last 5+ years with proper care
- Protect your remaining teeth from excessive wear or unwanted shifting
- Are extremely life-like
Understanding the Cost of Dentures
Because each denture is custom-made for a patient’s unique mouth, the cost of dentures in Azle can vary quite a bit from patient to patient. During your initial consultation, Drs. Frank and Jodie Rubal can provide you with a cost estimate for your new teeth after examining your smile and discussing your specific goals, needs, and preferences. Read on to learn more about the price of replacing your missing teeth with dentures.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Dentures
Several factors must be considered when determining the cost of your dentures, including:
- Preliminary treatments – Some people require certain preparatory procedures, such as tooth extractions or gum disease therapy, before they can receive dentures. While these procedures create a healthy foundation for your new smile, they increase your overall treatment costs.
- Number of missing teeth – If you’ve lost all of your teeth, you’ll need a full denture. Partial dentures bring back fewer teeth, meaning they require less material and generally have a lower price.
- Materials used – The base of your denture (the part that sits on your gums) as well as the replacement teeth can be made of various materials, which will each impact your final costs.
When it comes to dental work, you tend to get what you pay for. Cheaper dentures are often made of subpar materials that are uncomfortable and/or fall apart easily. Your smile is a key aspect of your appearance, so it’s important to have one you can be proud of!
Are Implant Dentures More Expensive?
Yes, implant dentures cost more than a traditional full denture or partial. However, their benefits make them well worth the investment.
Rather than resting on the gums, an implant denture is secured onto a small number of dental implant posts that your denture dentist in Azle places in your jaw. As a result, your denture will never slip, and you’ll be able to chew all of your favorite foods with ease. Implant dentures even prevent the jawbone deterioration that accompanies tooth loss thanks to the implants’ ability to stimulate blood flow in the area. Best of all, dental implants can potentially last the rest of your life with proper care, while a traditional denture must be replaced every five to seven years on average.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Dentures?
No two dental insurance policies are exactly alike, but most insurance providers consider dentures to be a major restorative procedure. As such, they’ll typically cover around 50% of the cost.
At Rubal Dentistry, we’re proud to be in-network with the vast majority of dental insurance providers. Even if we’re out-of-network with your plan, though, our team can take a look at your policy and ensure you receive all of the benefits you qualify for.
Other Options for Making Dentures Affordable
If you don’t have dental insurance or your coverage isn’t enough, rebuilding your smile with dentures in Azle may still be attainable. We gladly offer affordable third-party financing through CareCredit. These flexible payment plans can break up the cost of your care into manageable monthly installments, often with little to no interest!
Ultimately, the only way to find out how much your dentures will cost is to schedule a consultation. We’ll give you a cost estimate you can trust and help you find ways of making your new smile budget-friendly!